Please click here for our screening questions prior to booking an appointment to be seen in the clinic.
Prior to booking an appointment, please read the following:
- Please do not book an appointment or do not come to an appointment if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell. Please call to let us know – we have relaxed our cancellation policy.
- Strict cleaning protocols will be maintained and strengthened. Every treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned between each patient as well as the contact point at the front desk area. Your therapists are already accustomed to thorough hand-washing, but they will now also be wearing face masks with a smile behind them. Clients will be required to wear masks which the clinic will not be able to provide and which will be necessary for your treatment. While it isn’t something we think about often, please attempt to touch as few surfaces as possible and bring as little into the clinic as well.
- To help minimize the number of people in the clinic at one time, we ask that you do not bring friends or family to your appointment. An exception will be made for those who require assistance or have carers. We also ask clients to avoid coming to the clinic more than 10 minutes before their appointment time. An exception will be made for those who travel via public transport and those who cannot control their arrival time. You may be asked to stay in your car until you are called in by your therapist.
- Upon arrival, please come wearing your mask and use our hand sanitizing gel to clean your hands.
- In line with HSE guidelines, our Pilates classes will continue online.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. With your help, we will continue to provide you with the high-quality service to which you are accustomed.
Please visit www.southsidephysio.com to book online.
We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon.
For the time being, stay home and stay safe.
Martina, Anne, Germaine, Erin and Ursula
Southside Physiotherapy Clinic